Justin Hieu Nguyen, CPA' s
is a personal service accounting and business consulting firm operated by experienced CPAs.
We work closely with our clients to ensure that their businesses are profitable and at the same
time help them meet the demands of their competitive environment. Most of our business clients
are small to medium-size businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
Our firm provides the following services:
I. Accounting and Auditing:
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Accounting services for commercial and nonprofit entities
- Installation and Setup of Computerized Accounting Systems
- Payroll services
- New Business Formation, Operation and Dissolution
- Management consulting services
- Budget, Forecasts and Projections
- QuickBooks and Peachtree training
II. Tax Services:
- Tax Planning and Tax Return Preparation (Individual, Partnership and Corporation)
- Tax representation before the IRS, EDD (Employment Development Dept., & SBOE (State Board of Equalization)
- Offer-In-Compromise with the IRS & State tax authorities
- Audit and Collection Representation
III. Fee Structure:
At Justin Hieu Nguyen, CPA' s, we generally bill most of our business clients on a retainer basis against hourly fees. This means that we will set a regular monthly fee for you and stick with it for a period of time. At some point we will review the time spent on your account at regular hourly rates against the regular amount.
If we feel that an adjustment is necessary, we'll discuss it with you and make the necessary changes in the amount we bill you.
If your work is variable with no set schedule, we will bill you on an hourly basis each month.
Most tax returns are billed on a fixed fee basis. We will quote you an approximate range for your tax return before we begin your work.
If you have a question which is not addressed here, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (714) 719-4816.